Friday, November 26, 2010

Dubai and its Sun

Dubai is a wonderful place to be.  You get to see all this beautiful places, eat the most delicious foods and experience a great nightlife.  I personally love its beaches.  but the Sun is too harsh on my skin.  I have tried all the sunscreens out there but I still get a lot of dark spots.  I have searched the net and I got to see http://www.cliniciancomplex.com and I gave it a try.  Clinicians Complex is promising to give me a radiant glowing skin.  So I went to get it in Bur dubai, where the sellers are and they recommended  clinicians complex microdemabrasion cream that is used for exfoliating and bleaching cleanser to get my dark spots lightened and of course the sunscreen,  which i badly needed.  Unlike any other sunscreens out there the one from clinicians complex was non sticky and it didnt have this weird stinky smell.  i have used it for a month and i felt really protected.  my dark spots lightened.  They dont come cheap though.  But its all worth it.  try this site http://www.cliniciancomplex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment