Friday, November 26, 2010

My Surgery Experience with Dr Sanjay Parashar

When I was a kid,  I always got picked on because of my crooked nose, I was depressed and unhappy about it. I became a loner and I felt uncomfortable all the time. My self esteem was very low. I promised myself that I'll get a nose job when Im old enough and stable enough.

I found a great job in Dubai and I realized it was time for me to get the nose job Ive always wanted.
But it took a while to find the right plastic surgeon for me.  I had tens of Plastic Surgeons  on my list.  I wanted to make sure I had the best one.  Until a friend of mine recommended Dr Sanjay Parashar who had her nose done as well.  It looked pretty impressive.  So I went to his Clinic and had my nose assessed.  First Impression was he was a great guy. he knew what he was talking about.  and he explained everything i needed to know about the surgery.  Went on with the surgery the next month and I got the nose I really wanted.  I am really happy with it.  In fact Ive never been happier. gone are the days when people would always pick on my crooked nose. if you would like to know Dr Sanjay Parashar better visit http://www.cocoona.ae

No comments:

Post a Comment